The benefits of eating more quail eggs are many. Lecithin and brain phospholipids in quail eggs are 3-4 times higher than eggs. For workers and students engaged in mental labor, it is the best economic supplement. Strengthening the brain and nourishing the brain; eating it often can lower cholesterol, protect eyesight, and enhance memory, so we don't have to spend money on those health tablets, eat more of this natural "brain pill" Let's follow the small quail egg sheller Tuoda Machinery to learn how to lay quail eggs in tea tree mushrooms:
Ingredients: pork belly 1 small piece of tea tree mushroom 200g quail egg 250g carrot 1 soy sauce 1 spoon cooking wine 1 spoon ginger slices 3 pieces of salt
1. Quail eggs are cooked in a cold water pot. Add salt when cooking to avoid the quail eggs being fragile. Peel the shells after cooking.
2. Hot pot cold oil, put pork belly and stir fry;
3. Stir-fry until pork belly is slightly out of oil and put in ginger slices.
4. Cook the right amount of cooking wine and stir fry;
5, then pour in the appropriate amount of soy sauce and stir-fry;
6, add tea tree mushrooms and continue to stir fry;
7. Pour in an appropriate amount of water;
8. Add the prepared quail eggs;
9. Cook over high heat, cover with low heat and continue to simmer for 5-8 minutes;
10. Add carrot slices and stir fry evenly;
11. Add an appropriate amount of salt, collect the juice on high heat, put it in a pan, and sprinkle the green onion on the surface.
1. Add salt when cooking quail eggs to avoid quail eggs cracking;
2. Stir-fry pork belly first, stir-fry the fat slightly, add it, and pour in the tea tree mushrooms.
3. Add quail eggs and cook, then add carrot slices;
4, put in carrot slices, add salt and other seasonings to the fire.