The quail egg peeling machine is a mechanized shelling machine for quail eggs. The operation is simple, energy efficient, and the breakage rate is not more than 3%. So far, the quail egg peeling machine has been updated for many generations. The machine has better effect, better quality and more durable.
Working principle: The gear is driven by the rotation of the motor, and the sponge pad is moved up and down and the rubber tube is rotated by the machine, which causes friction and tears the shell of the quail egg from the surface to achieve the effect of removing the shell.
Preparation: single-phase voltage: 220V power: 400W specifications: 1200 * 600 * 900 (mm) made of stainless steel, imported motors and hoses. In addition, the hose can be driven by gear transmission, which has achieved a satisfactory peeling effect.
Uses: It can be used in quail egg leisure food such as brine eggs, and white egg processing industry.
Method of operation:
1. Fresh quail eggs should be used for 2-3 days (summer) and 4-5 days (winter).
2. Boil the water and pour it into the eggs. While pouring the quail eggs, stir them to keep the eggs in a rolling state.
3. Cook the egg for another 15-20 minutes and remove it into cold water.
4. After waiting for 15 minutes, take out the eggs, pour them into a shell breaker, and then soak them in cold water.
5. Connect the power source and water source, turn on the water source first, and then turn on the machine to control the water flow.
6. Pour the eggs into the shell of the sheller and begin the shelling operation.
7. Pay attention to power supply safety and save electricity.